- iPhone 14 production starts in India: Apple makes big statement; availability details
- Inflation likely to remain above RBI's tolerance threshold; GDP growth at 7.3%: S&P
- Indian Railways trains cancelled today list, September 26: 207 trains fully cancelled, 39 trains diverted| IRCTC Trains Update
- Manmohan Singh Birthday: Meet the economic reformer and former Prime Minister - 10 points
- Rajasthan political crisis: Congress bigwigs to intervene as Ashok Gehlot vs Sachin Pilot fight escalates
Yes Bank part-time chairman Brahm Dutt's tenure extended till Jan 2022
The RBI has approved extension of tenure of Yes Bank's part-time chairman Brahm Dutt till January 10, 2022, the private sector lender said Thursday.
The tenure of Dutt, whose appointment was approved in January this year by the RBI, was till July 4, 2020.
"We are pleased to inform you that RBI vide its letter dated May 2, 2019 has accorded its approval for extension of tenure of Brahm Dutt as Part-Time Chairman of the Bank till January 10, 2022," the bank said in a regulatory filing.
Yes Bank shares rose 3.45 per cent to settle at Rs 173.80 apiece on the BSE Thursday.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.