- Navratna SIP on Zee Business: BUY Electrosteel Castings share - check price target
- Rupee Vs Dollar: Former CEA K.V. Subramanian explains INR's fall versus greenback; when will USD appreciation stop?
- Croma: Apple iPhone 13 available at Rs 51,990, Apple Watch SE at Rs 27,900 - How to get this deal
- Multibagger stocks: Pondy Oxides, Ram Ratna Wires share price drops 5% ahead of turning ex-bonus tomorrow | Details
- Nirmala Sitharaman criticises states seeking more funds, says 'You Me' culture won't work
Winter Session of U'khand Assembly begins in Gairsain
The Winter Session of the Uttarakhand Assembly today began in Gairsain with a supplementary budget worth Rs 3,015,73 crore tabled in the House.
The supplementary budget tabled by state Finance Minister Prakash Pant makes an allocation of Rs 107 crore for the Swachcha Bharat Mission, Rs 100 crore for the safety of roads and bridges, Rs 95 crore for the payment of arrears to sugarcane growers and Rs 120 crore for the construction of the much-awaited Muzaffarnagar-Roorkee railway line.
The supplementary budget worth Rs 3015.73 crore makes provisions for Rs 2170.13 crore under the revenue expenditure and Rs 845.60 crore under the capital expenditure.
The first day of the session also saw tabling of the Uttarakhand Civil Servants Annual Transfer Bill which seeks to make it compulsory for every civil servant to give their services in remote and inaccessible areas of the hill state.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.