- Stock Markets on Monday: FII selling, US market corrections remain a pain point for domestic equities; Anil Singhvi gives trigge
- Even as US markets fell, Nasdaq gets into deeper correction; sees 10% drop from November highs and worst week since 2020
- ICICI Bank Q3FY22 net profit rises 19% to Rs 6,536 cr
- Budget 2022 Expectations: USD14 bn warehousing industry ready with its wishlist ahead of budget
- Mutual Fund in 2021: Equity outperforms Fixed Deposit, gold loses sheen while debt schemes least favoured by millennials
Wheat moves up by 0.52% in futures trade
Wheat prices were higher by 0.52 per cent to Rs 1,745 per quintal in futures market today after participants built up fresh positions.
At the National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange, wheat for delivery in November rose by Rs 9, or 0.52 per cent to Rs 1,745 per quintal with an open interest of 7,580 lots.
Similarly, wheat for delivery in December gained Rs 7, or 0.40 per cent to Rs 1,762 per quintal in 4,350 lots.
Analysts attributed the rise in wheat futures to raising of bets by participants.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.