- Syrma SGS Technology IPO: Issue filled 37% on Day 1; should you subscribe? Anil Singhvi suggests this
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4, Galaxy Z Flip 4 price in India revealed - Pre-booking, offers and specifications
- Har Ghar Tiranga campaign: Over 30 crore National Flags sold; CAIT says business worth Rs 500 crore generated
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee death anniversary: Remembering the poet Prime Minister of India
- From Rakesh Jhunjhunwala's portfolio: 5 Tata Group stocks that made him ace investor
Wall Street sinks nearly 3 percent as factory data adds to Apple woes
The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell more than 600 points on Thursday as the biggest drop in more than a decade in the ISM U.S. manufacturing index added to nerves over slowing global growth sparked by a revenue warning from Apple.
At 10:38 a.m. EDT the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 631.40 points, or 2.70 percent, at 22,714.84, the S&P 500 was down 57.58 points, or 2.29 percent, at 2,452.45 and the Nasdaq Composite was down 178.66 points, or 2.68 percent, at 6,487.28.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.