- AMC Sector: Growth-oriented funds lead the strong inflows in sector, says BK Securities – check key triggers
- Q1FY23 Preview: Pharmaceutical firms likely to deliver subdued performance in domestic market, says Nirmal Bang
- Chemical sector may report growth in operating profit both sequentially and YoY in Q1FY23 – Check details here
- Finance Ministry empanels 12 transaction advisers for assisting in implementation of Public Private Partnership projects
- Stock market on Monday: Market may continue its volatile trade, believes Anil Singhvi - crude, rupee movement key monitorable
Wall Street extends losses after comments from U.S. trade rep
U.S. stocks added to losses on Wednesday after U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer said U.S. issues with China are "too serious" to be resolved by promises of more purchases of U.S. goods by Beijing.
Earlier in the day, markets were also pressured by technology stocks, as the second U.S.-North Korean nuclear summit kicked off and tensions flared up between nuclear-armed neighbors India and Pakistan.
At 10:17 a.m. ET the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 134.03 points, or 0.51 percent, at 25,923.95, the S&P 500 was down 13.67 points, or 0.49 percent, at 2,780.23 and the Nasdaq Composite was down 51.20 points, or 0.68 percent, at 7,498.09.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.