- Stocks to buy with Anil Singhvi: Sanjiv Bhasin call Zee Business - BUY Tata Steel, HDFC AMC | check share price targets
- Bank stocks in focus: Nifty Bank jumps 1% ahead of RBI policy decision tomorrow; CLSA gives Buy call on these counters
- Rise in home loan interest beyond 9.5 % to have high impact on housing sales: Survey
- Rupee vs Dollar: Indian currency rebounds 35 paise to 81.58 against $
- LIVE: RBI Monetary Policy Review Meeting - MPC to announce another hike? Outcome Date, Time, Expectations, Latest News
Wall St. rallies for fifth day after Fed chair comments
Wall Street extended its rally into a fifth straight session on Thursday with whipsaw trading as investors responded to mixed comments by U.S. Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell, while a warning from Macy`s pummeled retail stocks.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average <.dji> rose 119.27 points, or 0.5 percent, to 23,998.39, the S&P 500 <.spx> gained 11.5 points, or 0.44 percent, to 2,596.46 and the Nasdaq Composite <.ixic> added 28.99 points, or 0.42 percent, to 6,986.07.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.