- Residential demand upbeat despite construction cost, interest rate rise; brokerage picks DLF, Oberoi Realty among top 4 bets
- Copper Set to Post Worst Quarterly Performance in Over 2 Years
- Maruti Suzuki Brezza 2022: Launch today! Check key highlights; live streaming link here
- Nothing Phone 1 confirmed to come with Snapdragon 778G+ SoC on July 12 - Know more
- Ratnamani Metals bonus share: Stock jumps 15%, hits 52-week high ahead of record date
Verizon adds 650,000 phone subscribers in fourth quarter
Verizon Communications Inc said on Tuesday it added 650,000 net new phone subscribers who pay a monthly bill in the fourth quarter.
The largest U.S. wireless carrier by subscribers added a total of 1.2 million retail postpaid customers, the company said at the Citi 2019 Global TMT West investor conference.
Shares of the company rose 2.5 percent to $58.16. Verizon is expected to report fourth-quarter results on Jan. 29.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.