- Foreign portfolio investors' exodus continues for 9th month; withdraw Rs 50,203 cr from equity market in June - know reasons
- Windfall tax to recoup most of Rs 1 lakh cr revenue lost in excise cuts, industry sources say
- D-Mart Q1 revenue jumps almost 2-fold to Rs 9,806.89 cr
- This Android malware switches off Wi-Fi and drain mobile wallet
- North Korea says US, South Korea-Japan agreement materialises US plan for 'Asian NATO'
Verdict reached in U.S. opioid bribe scheme trial of drug executives
Jurors on Thursday said they had reached a verdict in the trial of the founder of Insys Therapeutics Inc and four colleagues accused of bribing doctors to prescribe an addictive painkiller, helping to drive the U.S. opioid drug abuse crisis.
A federal jury in Boston after 15 days of deliberations informed the court it was prepared to decide whether to convict or acquit John Kapoor, the Arizona-based drugmaker`s former chairman, and his co-defendants of racketeering conspiracy.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.