- Inflation may fall to 5.2 pc next fiscal on normal rains, ease in supplies: RBI report
- Navratan SIP on Zee Business: Buy Avanti Feeds Limited Share - Check price target
- Govt to set up 100 5G labs to promote innovation: IT Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw
- Indian Railways' 148 trains fully cancelled; Duronto rescheduled, Humsafar Express diverted - Check IRCTC refund rule
- Further rate hike to hit real estate sector badly, says realtors' body Credai
U.S. trade agency says WTO rule change efforts to rein in China will fail
Negotiating new World Trade Organization rules to try to rein in China`s "mercantilist" trade practices would be largely a futile exercise, the Trump administration`s trade office said on Monday, vowing to pursue its unilateral approach to protect U.S. workers, farmers and businesses.
In an annual report to Congress on China`s WTO compliance, the U.S. Trade Representative`s office said it would be "unrealistic to expect success in any negotiation of new WTO rules that would restrict China`s current approach to the economy and trade in a meaningful way."
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.