- Double-digit salary hike! Survey says salaries in India likely to rise by this much in 2023
- Apple Diwali offer 2022 date and time: Instant cashback, free gifts, no cost EMI on iPhone, other products
- PVR-INOX merger update: Deal likely to be completed by February next year
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N deliveries begin: Check price, features, variants, colours
- Stock Market Today 26th Sep 2022: Top Gainers and Losers - What investors should know
U.S. fourth-quarter GDP, December income spending reports delayed
The U.S. Commerce Department`s Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) said on Monday it was delaying the release of advance fourth-quarter gross domestic product and December personal income reports scheduled for this week because of the just-ended five-week partial shutdown of the federal government.
The BEA said the publication of December`s trade report, which had been scheduled for next Tuesday, had also be postponed. It said no new release dates had been set for the reports.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.