- Paisa Wasool: Mutual Funds-SIP Returns Calculator | Start from Rs 5k, get Rs 1.75 cr - SOLID MONEY FORMULA
- WhatsApp New Feature: Soon! you can undo, recover WhatsApp deleted messages
- LIC customers ALERT! Insurer launches campaign to revive lapsed policies - All you need to know
- Wealth Guide: Income Tax - SMART TIPS! 5 tax-saving techniques for FY23 - Here is what expert suggests
- Loss-making US company's share price zooms over 400% in one month - factors behind rally DECODED
UAW sues GM over use of temporary workers at Indiana plant
The United Auto Workers union sued General Motors Co in federal court on Thursday, claiming the automaker`s use of temporary workers at a plant in Indiana violates its labor deal.
The union said there are about 1,000 laid-off hourly employees that have the right to transfer to plants with openings. GM is employing temporary workers at its Fort Wayne Assembly plant rather than transferring workers, the UAW said. GM did not immediately comment on the suit.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.