- Market ends with marginal cuts this week; FMCG gains, Consumer Durables decline—What should investors do on Monday?
- Investors with short term view must book profits now; import duty hike, rupee weakness may arrest price correction, temporarily
- Virtual Digital Assets: VDAs to attract 1% TDS from today; know what CBDT says about new norms
- Maruti Suzuki, Ashok Leyland: What makes brokerages bullish on these auto stocks?
- Monsoon session of Parliament to begin on July 18; to end on August 12
Tecchren Batteries to invest Rs 450 cr in Andhra Pradesh to set up plant
Tecchren Batteries, a subsidiary of US-based Tecchren Inc, has plans to set up a battery manufacturing plant at Sri City in Andhra Pradesh by investing around Rs 450 crore.
The Andhra Pradesh Economic Development Board (APEDB) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Tecchren Batteries, a statement said on Monday.
Tecchren Inc is a privately owned company organised by Asian, North American & European professionals within technology, operations, finance, policy-making, and environmental issues.
Star India launches Hotstar Specials
*Entertainment major Star India on Monday announced launch of Hotstar Specials, in which its OTT platform would have contents produced by leading directors.
For its first set of Hotstar Specials, Star India has partnered with the storytellers which includes - including Shekhar Kapur, Neeraj Pandey, Kabir Khan, Nikkhil Advani, Ram Madhvani, Venkat Prabhu, Sudhir Mishra, Tigmanshu Dhulia, Nagesh Kukunoor, Mahesh Manjrekar, Vishal Furia, Rohan Sippy, Debbie Rao, Sharad Devarajan and Salman Khan.
Commenting on the development Star India MD Sanjay Gupta said: "With Hotstar Specials we hope to create the biggest Indian stories delivered to a billion screens. To bring this vision alive, we are proud to partner with a stellar line up of talent who are headlining our first set of Hotstar Specials."
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.