- iPhone 14 production starts in India: Apple makes big statement; availability details
- Inflation likely to remain above RBI's tolerance threshold; GDP growth at 7.3%: S&P
- Indian Railways trains cancelled today list, September 26: 207 trains fully cancelled, 39 trains diverted| IRCTC Trains Update
- Manmohan Singh Birthday: Meet the economic reformer and former Prime Minister - 10 points
- Rajasthan political crisis: Congress bigwigs to intervene as Ashok Gehlot vs Sachin Pilot fight escalates
SteelMin urges FinMin to remove import duty on steel scrap
Along with ferro-nickel, the steel ministry also wants to bring down import duty on stainless steel scrap to zero, a top official said today.
The steel ministry has already made a request to the finance ministry in this regard.
"We have sent it (request) to Revenue (Department under the finance ministry). Ferro nickel and stainless steel scrap, we have sent request (to remove the import duty) for both," Steel Secretary Aruna Sharma told
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.