- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- OPEC+ to cut oil output by 2 million barrels from November
- WHO flags concern over four India-made cough syrups potentially linked to children's death in Gambia
- Nobel Prize 2022: Chemistry Nobel goes to 3 scientists for developing way of snapping molecules together
- 5G users to get speed at par with professional computers: Experts
Soybean futures slip on weak global cues
Soybean prices rolled down by Rs 38 to Rs 2,863 per quintal in futures trade today on trimming of holdings by the participants amidst subdued overseas trend.
According to market players, trimming of positions by operators largely in sync with downbeat sentiments overseas, led to fall in soybean prices in futures trade here.
Besides, reduced offtake by meal extractors in view of muted demand from animal feed makers in spot also weighed on prices, they quoted.
At the National Commodity and Derivative Exchange, soybean for the most-traded delivery in December declined by Rs 30 or 1.04 per cent to Rs 2,863 per quintal, revealing an open interest of 1,38,480 lots.
The delivery for the immediate November also receded by Rs 28 or 0.98 percent to Rs 2,815 per quintal, having an open interest of 52,880 lots.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.