- Stock Market Live News Today: Nifty, Sensex gain over 2% each; bank, metal stocks shine
- RBI Monetary Policy Review: Top 20 statements from Governor Shaktikanta Das' MPC address
- 5G rollout: Xiaomi India shares big update on data packs, plans, bundled offers | Interview
- RBI Monetary Policy: Offline Payment Aggregators come under regulatory purview; on parity now with online peers
- Twitter shares update to make video experience better - Step-by-step guide
Singapore lender OCBC's fourth quarter net profit falls 10 percent, misses estimates
Singapore`s Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp Ltd missed market estimates by reporting a 10 percent drop in quarterly profit on Friday, hit by a subdued performance in its insurance business.
The results from Singapore`s No. 2 listed bank came days after top lender DBS Group Holdings Ltd posted an eight percent rise in quarterly profit, in line with market expectations.
OCBC`s October-December net profit came in at S$926 million ($684 million), versus S$1.03 billion a year earlier and compared with the S$1.17 billion average estimate of four analysts, according to data from Refinitiv.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.