- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- OPEC+ to cut oil output by 2 million barrels from November
- WHO flags concern over four India-made cough syrups potentially linked to children's death in Gambia
- Nobel Prize 2022: Chemistry Nobel goes to 3 scientists for developing way of snapping molecules together
- 5G users to get speed at par with professional computers: Experts
Royal Orchid Hotels Q2 PAT up 174% at Rs 3.15 crore
Hospitality company Royal Orchid Hotels today posted 174 per cent growth in profit after tax (PAT) during the quarter ended September 30 at Rs 3.15 crore.
Royal Orchid Hotels' PAT stood at Rs 1.15 crore during the second quarter of FY17, the company said in a release.
The company's revenue grew by 11.55 per cent during the quarter under review at Rs 27.03 crore compared to Rs 24.23 crore in the corresponding period of the last financial year.
"On the business front, we are totally focused on our asset light model strategy with addition of four new properties in the second quarter of this fiscal year. We seek to maintain an efficient balance sheet with an investment grade credit rating. We will continue with the strategy to increase our presence across country and strengthen our portfolio," Royal Orchid Hotels Chairman and Managing Director Chender Baljee said.
Royal Orchid Hotels primarily operates 5 and 4-star hotels mainly targeting the business and leisure travellers.
It currently operates 47 hotels across India.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.