- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
Reliance to shut crude unit at 660,000 bpd refinery
India`s Reliance Industries Ltd, operator of the world`s biggest refining complex at Jamnagar in western Gujarat, will shut one of its crude refining units from Jan. 16 for about 4 weeks for maintenance.
The company said in a statement on Thursday that it also plans to shut a coker unit at the 660,000 barrel-per-day (bpd) plant, which is sited next to a 704,000 bpd export-focused refinery.
Reliance has two equal-size crude distillation units at the refinery, which mainly supplies refined fuels for local markets.
"The other crude distillation and secondary processing units are expected to operate normally," it said in a statement.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.