- LIC IPO listing on Tuesday: Public insurer may see flat listing amid weak market sentiment – know what analysts say
- LIC IPO Listing To Be LIVE Tomorrow: Finally, date is here! 10 things to know before LIC lists its shares on NSE, BSE on Tuesday
- Dalal Street Corner: Market participants must remain cautious till Nifty sees reversal; do this when exchanges reopen on Tuesday
- IndiGo inappropriately handled specially challenged child says DGCA in its investigation report
- Q4 Results 2022: GlaxoSmithKline, Greenply Industries, Century Plyboards, Raymond announce March quarter results; here are key h
Reliance Communications presents new debt repayment plan
Indian telecoms carrier Reliance Communications Ltd unveiled on Monday a new debt repayment plan, which included a pledge to raise up to 170 billion rupees ($2.62 billion) through the sale of assets such as mobile towers.
RCom, as the debt-laden company is commonly called, also said it would repay lenders an additional 100 billion rupees through the sale of commercial real estate, and convert about 70 billion rupees of the debt to 51 percent of the company`s equity.
RCom, controlled by billionaire Anil Ambani, will retain debt of 60 billion rupees after the completion of the new repayment plan, the company added.($1 = 64.8500 Indian rupees)
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.