- Titan shares rally over 7%; what makes brokerages bullish on Tata Group stock post Q1 business update? Check target prices
- Stocks to buy: Sanjiv Bhasin picks Exide, GNFC for gains today; here's why
- IRCTC to launch many trains on 'Bharat Gaurav' theme soon; tour duration, package cost and more- All you need to know
- Government restricts exports of flour, other derivatives from July 12
- Skoda Auto Volkswagen India logs highest-ever H1 sales in India with 52,698 units
RCom, Jio seek clarity on DoT stand on spectrum deal
Ambani brothers led telecom firms are learnt to have approached jointly telecom ministry seeking clarification on stand of the government over their spectrum trading deal, industry sources said Friday.
"Reliance Jio and Reliance Communications have jointly written to the Department of Telecom seeking clarification on its stand over spectrum trading deal between the two companies," an industry source told
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.