- Navratna SIP on Zee Business: BUY Electrosteel Castings share - check price target
- Rupee Vs Dollar: Former CEA K.V. Subramanian explains INR's fall versus greenback; when will USD appreciation stop?
- Croma: Apple iPhone 13 available at Rs 51,990, Apple Watch SE at Rs 27,900 - How to get this deal
- Multibagger stocks: Pondy Oxides, Ram Ratna Wires share price drops 5% ahead of turning ex-bonus tomorrow | Details
- Nirmala Sitharaman criticises states seeking more funds, says 'You Me' culture won't work
Rahul meets foreign institutional investors
Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi today met a group of foreign institutional investors and discussed with them economic and political challenges before the country.
"Met with a group of FIIs from different countries. We discussed the political and economic challenges India faces and ways to overcome them," he tweeted after the meeting with the group of professionals.
Gandhi also put out a picture of him with the foreign investors, many of whom were of Indian-origin.
Gandhi met them in the wake of Congress's charge that the GDP growth in the country is on the decline especially after the implementation of note ban decision and enforcement of the GST.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.