- Stocks to buy with Anil Singhvi: Sanjiv Bhasin call Zee Business - BUY Tata Steel, HDFC AMC | check share price targets
- Bank stocks in focus: Nifty Bank jumps 1% ahead of RBI policy decision tomorrow; CLSA gives Buy call on these counters
- Rise in home loan interest beyond 9.5 % to have high impact on housing sales: Survey
- Rupee vs Dollar: Indian currency rebounds 35 paise to 81.58 against $
- LIVE: RBI Monetary Policy Review Meeting - MPC to announce another hike? Outcome Date, Time, Expectations, Latest News
Promoters sell 10pc stake in Emami Ltd for Rs 1,600cr
The Emami Group on Monday said its promoters have sold 10 per cent stake in the flagship firm Emami Ltd for around Rs 1,600 crore.
The transaction was executed on stock exchanges and the purchasers include SBI Mutual Fund, PremjiInvest, Amundi, IDFC, L&T Mutual Fund and others, the group said in a statement.
The stake sale proceeds will be used to pare promoter debt, which was used in creation of assets like cement and solar power, among others, it added.
"The promoter debt is to the tune of about Rs 4,000 crore in the group's unlisted companies. The sale will ease the liquidity position and also reduce promoter pledge of Emami shares from nearly 48 per cent now," Emami Director Mohan Goenka told
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.