- No petrol, diesel if you fail to produce PUC certificate at fuel stations from THIS date
- Bharti Airtel is first telecom company to launch 5g service in India; where do Jio, Vodafone Idea stand?
- 5G Services Launch Event Highlights - Jio 5G services across India by December 2023; Airtel to cover entire country by March 202
- Vikram Vedha Box Office Collection Day 1: How much money Hrithik Roshan, Saif Ali Khan-starrer made on first day
- UPI transactions jumps over 3% at 678 crore in September
Pantomath, Pi Square launch Rs 400-cr growth fund
Financial services company Pantomath has tied up with investment advisory Pi Square to launch a Rs 400-crore fund to invest in companies looking for growth capital.
The newly-created joint venture, Pantomath Pi Square Asset Management, will be registered with Sebi as an alternative investment fund, which will be operational for five years and is targeting to invest in up to 30 companies at various stages, including pre-IPO, IPO and in the secondary market, an official statement said Tuesday.
"We believe many businesses are at an inflection point but lack appropriate means of finance at crucial stages of their business life cycles," Mahavir Lunavat, Pantomath managing director, said.
The fund's chief investment officer Vishrut Pathak said it will avoid e-commerce companies which are traditionally preferred by the venture investing industry, stressing that such companies are fraught with negative cash flows and bleeding balance sheets.
It will cover diverse industries and create a niche basket of investment opportunities, the statement said, adding a hybrid asset allocation strategy will ensure it caters to varied needs of growth businesses.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.