- Mahindra & Mahindra stock hits 52-week high as brokerages bullish on counter post Scorpio-N launch; check target prices
- GST Council meet begins today: Know agendas of Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's led two-day meeting
- Security deposit on commercial LPG connection goes up by Rs 1050 for 19-kg cylinder; check new rates
- Cash-starved Sri Lanka to end fuel duopoly to ease fuel shortages
- Xiaomi 12S series set to launch with Leica cameras on July 4: Check key details here
Nokia aims to be among top 3 players in India in 3-5 yrs: HMD
HMD Global, which sells Nokia brand of mobile phones, is looking to be among top three players in India over the next three-five years, a top company official said Monday.
The company said it is developing product-based on market feedback and demand from consumers.
"Our ambition is to be among top three players in next three to five years. We will doing it in a systematic manner. We will deliver consumers experience that they seek," HMD Global Country head for India Ajey Mehta told
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.