- Nifty breaches key support level on Friday – Will market continue to see correction in upcoming week? Know what analysts say
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to officially roll out 5G services in India on October 1
- Rupee ‘held back very well’ among peers against USD; RBI & Finance Ministry watching developments, says Sitharaman
- S Jaishankar at UNGA: India on side of those respecting UN Charter and its founding principles
- BPCL signs pact with Brazil's Petrobras to diversify crude oil sourcing
Nickel futures up by Rs 6 on global cues, spot demand
Nickel prices rose by Rs 6 to Rs 741.20 per kg in futures market today as speculators raised their bets amid a firming trend overseas and spot demand.
At the Multi Commodity Exchange, nickel for delivery in December gained Rs 6, or 0.82 per cent, to Rs 741.20 per kg, in a business turnover of 720 lots.
The metal for delivery in current month rose by Rs 5.20, or 0.71 per cent, to trade at Rs 736.80 per kg in 3,470 lots.
Analysts said apart from increased domestic demand from alloy-makers, firmness in the base metals pack at the London Metal Exchange (LME), influenced nickel prices at futures trade.
Globally, nickel for delivery in three months traded higher at USD 11,415 per tonne at the LME.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.