- New Virus in China 2022: Langya ALERT! No vaccine, no treatment!
- Policybazaar system vulnerabilities exposed customers' personal details, says this report
- Government removes cap on airfares with effect from 31 August
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4, Galaxy Z Flip 4, Watch 5 series, Buds 2 Pro revealed - price, India availability, specs and more
- Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 2022 bookings open; Check token amount and how to book online
Nickel futures gain 0.20% on spot demand
Nickel prices edged up by 0.20 per cent to Rs 831 per kg in futures trading Thursday as speculators built up fresh positions after firm demand from alloy makers amid firm overseas cues.
At the Multi Commodity Exchange, nickel for delivery in January went up by Rs 1.70, or 0.20 per cent, to Rs 831 per kg in business turnover of 941 lots.
Analysts said fresh positions created by traders after firm demand from alloy-makers at physical market and a firm trend overseas strengthened nickel prices at futures trade.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.