- Mahindra & Mahindra stock hits 52-week high as brokerages bullish on counter post Scorpio-N launch; check target prices
- GST Council meet begins today: Know agendas of Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's led two-day meeting
- Security deposit on commercial LPG connection goes up by Rs 1050 for 19-kg cylinder; check new rates
- Cash-starved Sri Lanka to end fuel duopoly to ease fuel shortages
- Xiaomi 12S series set to launch with Leica cameras on July 4: Check key details here
NFAEE, affiliated unions threaten strike on Jan 8-9
National Federation of Atomic Energy Employees (NFAEE) and its affiliate unions have threatened to go on a two-day strike on January 8 and 9 against the government's alleged anti-worker policy.
NFAEE, along with its affiliated unions, including Atomic Energy Workers' And Staff Union, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, NFC Industrial Workers Union, JAC Kalpakkam affiliated AITUC and CITU, has called a nationwide strike demanding scrapping of new pension scheme and restoring the old one.
In a statement issued here, NFAEE said the unions have also demanded increase in minimum pay and change in the fitment formula, removal of five per cent ceiling on compassionate appointments and grant appointment, fill up vacant posts and stop disinvestment in Central/ state public service vehicles and strategic sale, among others.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.