- DA Hike: Government raises Dearness Allowance of Central Government employees by 4% to 38%
- Bank of Baroda rolls out Khushiyon ka Tyohaar as festive season begins details
- Torrent Pharma share price falls 5.5% on pricey deal with Curatio Healthcare – know what brokerages say
- Electric two-wheeler maker Motovolt Mobility plans to invest Rs 200 crore for expansion
- Spike in oil price breaking India's back: S Jaishankar after talks with Antony Blinken
Mustard seed futures weaken, down Rs 24/a qtl
Mustard seed futures prices dropped by Rs 24 to Rs 3,012 per quintal in futures trading today on offloading of bets by participants, tracking a weak trend at the spot markets.
Marketmen said trimming of positions by participants, taking weak cues from the spot markets on muted demand against persistent supplies from growing belts, led to the fall in mustard seed prices.
At the National Commodity and Derivative Exchange, mustard seed for delivery in December moved down by Rs 24 or 0.61 per cent to Rs 3,912 per quintal, showing an open interest of 33,390 lots.
Mustardseed for November also asked lower by Rs 7 or 0.18 per cent to Rs 3,968 per quintal, in an open interest of 6,050 lots.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.