- Navratna SIP on Zee Business: BUY Electrosteel Castings share - check price target
- Rupee Vs Dollar: Former CEA K.V. Subramanian explains INR's fall versus greenback; when will USD appreciation stop?
- Croma: Apple iPhone 13 available at Rs 51,990, Apple Watch SE at Rs 27,900 - How to get this deal
- Multibagger stocks: Pondy Oxides, Ram Ratna Wires share price drops 5% ahead of turning ex-bonus tomorrow | Details
- Nirmala Sitharaman criticises states seeking more funds, says 'You Me' culture won't work
LIC ups stake in Colgate Palmolive India to over 7 pc
Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India has acquired 2.021 per cent stake in FMCG firm Colgate Palmolive India through open market purchase, taking the total holding in the company to 7.037 per cent.
The Insurance behemoth earlier had 5.016 per cent stake in Colgate Palmolive India, the FMCG company said in a regulatory filing.
LIC has acquired additional 54,97,334 shares in the company and now has 1,91,40,291 shares. It earlier had 1,36,42,957 shares in Colgate Palmolive India.
Stock of the FMCG firm closed 1.94 per cent down at Rs 1,042.75 apiece on BSE.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.