- Stock Market Live News Today: Nifty, Sensex gain over 2% each; bank, metal stocks shine
- RBI Monetary Policy Review: Top 20 statements from Governor Shaktikanta Das' MPC address
- 5G rollout: Xiaomi India shares big update on data packs, plans, bundled offers | Interview
- RBI Monetary Policy: Offline Payment Aggregators come under regulatory purview; on parity now with online peers
- Twitter shares update to make video experience better - Step-by-step guide
Khadim India shares fall 3 pc in debut trade
Shares of footwear retailer
Khadim India made a sluggish debut at the bourses today,
falling 3 per cent over the issue price of Rs 750.
The stock listed at Rs 727, down 3 per cent against the
issue price on BSE.
On NSE, shares of the company debuted at Rs 730, a loss
of 2.66 per cent.
In terms of equity volume, 3.28 lakh shares of the
company were traded on BSE and over 19 lakh shares changed
hands on NSE during the day.
Khadim India's Rs 543-crore IPO was subscribed 1.90 times
during November 2-6. The price band for the offer was fixed at
Rs 745-750 per share.
The IPO comprised fresh issue of equity shares
aggregating up to Rs 50 crore, besides an offer for sale of up
to 65,74,093 shares by existing shareholders.
The net proceeds from the issue are to be utilised
towards payment of loans and general corporate purposes.
Axis Capital and IDFC Bank were the book running lead
managers to the issue.
Incorporated in 1981, the company entered into retail
business in 1993. At the end of June this year, it had 853
retail store outlets in different parts of the country.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.