- No petrol, diesel if you fail to produce PUC certificate at fuel stations from THIS date
- Bharti Airtel is first telecom company to launch 5g service in India; where do Jio, Vodafone Idea stand?
- 5G Services Launch Event Highlights - Jio 5G services across India by December 2023; Airtel to cover entire country by March 202
- Vikram Vedha Box Office Collection Day 1: How much money Hrithik Roshan, Saif Ali Khan-starrer made on first day
- UPI transactions jumps over 3% at 678 crore in September
JPMorgan's Dimon says new U.S. president likely in 2021
Jamie Dimon, chief executive officer of JPMorgan Chase & Co,
Asked at a luncheon hosted by The Economic Club of Chicago how many years President Donald Trump will be in office, Dimon said, "If I had to bet, I`d bet three and half. But the Democrats have to come up with a reasonable candidate... or Trump will win again" and have second four-year term.
Dimon, who in the past has described himself as "barely" a Democrat, has been going to Washington more often since the November election of Trump to lobby lawmakers on range of business and economic issues, including changes in corporate taxes, immigration policies and mortgage finance. [nL2N1LH1YR]
In December Dimon became chairman of the Business Roundtable, an association of CEOs who take their views to government policy makers.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.