- DA Hike: Government raises Dearness Allowance of Central Government employees by 4% to 38%
- Bank of Baroda rolls out Khushiyon ka Tyohaar as festive season begins details
- Torrent Pharma share price falls 5.5% on pricey deal with Curatio Healthcare – know what brokerages say
- Electric two-wheeler maker Motovolt Mobility plans to invest Rs 200 crore for expansion
- Spike in oil price breaking India's back: S Jaishankar after talks with Antony Blinken
JK Cement Q2 net profit jumps over two-fold to Rs 93 cr
JK Cement today reported over two-fold increase in its standalone net profit to Rs 93.14 crore for the quarter ended September 30.
The firm had clocked a net profit of Rs 40.91 crore in the year-ago period, JK Cement said in a regulatory filing.
Total standalone revenue of the company rose to Rs 1,142.05 crore in July-September quarter this fiscal from Rs 1,082.22 crore during the same period last year.
The firm, part of the USD 4 billion JK Group, operates integrated cement facilities at Sirohi (Rajashthan), Durg (Chhatisgarh), Kalol and Surat (Gujarat) and Jharli (Haryana).
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.