- Paisa Wasool: Mutual Funds-SIP Returns Calculator | Start from Rs 5k, get Rs 1.75 cr - SOLID MONEY FORMULA
- WhatsApp New Feature: Soon! you can undo, recover WhatsApp deleted messages
- LIC customers ALERT! Insurer launches campaign to revive lapsed policies - All you need to know
- Wealth Guide: Income Tax - SMART TIPS! 5 tax-saving techniques for FY23 - Here is what expert suggests
- Loss-making US company's share price zooms over 400% in one month - factors behind rally DECODED
Jharkhand CM for having SRTMI hq in Ranchi
Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das Friday urged Union Steel Minister Virendra Singh to open headquarters of Steel Research & Technology Mission of India (SRTMI) in Ranchi to help the mineral-based units in the state and neighbouring states.
The SRTMI is an Institutional mechanism in the form of a Society facilitated by the Ministry of Steel and driven by major steel producers of India, to facilitate joint collaborative research projects in the Iron & Steel sector of India.
Calling on the steel minister in the national capital, Das informed Singh that the institute would benefit mineral-based units in the state such as the SAIL, MACON, MIT, Tata Steel and JSPL, an official release said here.
Besides, industrials towns like Rourkela in Odisha and Durgapur and Burnpur in West Bengal are also near Ranchi and these would get help if the SRTMI headquarters is opened here.
Das said the state government was ready to cooperate to open SRTMI's headquarters in Ranchi.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.