- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- OPEC+ to cut oil output by 2 million barrels from November
- WHO flags concern over four India-made cough syrups potentially linked to children's death in Gambia
- Nobel Prize 2022: Chemistry Nobel goes to 3 scientists for developing way of snapping molecules together
- 5G users to get speed at par with professional computers: Experts
Jet Airways Q2 net slides 91% to Rs 49.63 cr
Jet Airways standalone net profit plunged a sharp 91 per cent to Rs 49.63 crore in the September quarter owing to a massive fall in other income.
The Naresh Goyal-owned private carrier had posted a net profit of Rs 549.02 crore in the same period last fiscal.
The total sales of the country's second-largest airline also declined to Rs 5,758.18 crore in the quarter under review, from Rs 5,772.79 crore last fiscal, Jet Airways said in a regulatory filing today.
Other income fell 59 per cent to Rs 131.57 crore in the reporting quarter, from Rs 319.58 crore a year-ago period, according to the filing.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.