- DA Hike: Government raises Dearness Allowance of Central Government employees by 4% to 38%
- Bank of Baroda rolls out Khushiyon ka Tyohaar as festive season begins details
- Torrent Pharma share price falls 5.5% on pricey deal with Curatio Healthcare – know what brokerages say
- Electric two-wheeler maker Motovolt Mobility plans to invest Rs 200 crore for expansion
- Spike in oil price breaking India's back: S Jaishankar after talks with Antony Blinken
India's mines ministry may recommend cut in iron ore export tax: sources
India`s mines ministry may recommend reducing or scrapping of the 30 percent export tax on medium-grade iron ore due to a persisting surplus in the country, according to two sources and a document reviewed by Reuters.
Indian mining industry has for months lobbied for a cut in the export duty as the country is saddled with a surplus of around 149 million tonnes as on March 31 and a senior government official said the inventory is still hovering around that range.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.