- Mahindra & Mahindra stock hits 52-week high as brokerages bullish on counter post Scorpio-N launch; check target prices
- GST Council meet begins today: Know agendas of Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's led two-day meeting
- Security deposit on commercial LPG connection goes up by Rs 1050 for 19-kg cylinder; check new rates
- Cash-starved Sri Lanka to end fuel duopoly to ease fuel shortages
- Xiaomi 12S series set to launch with Leica cameras on July 4: Check key details here
In digital drive, Aegon Life looking for fintech partnerships
Aegon Life Insurance is exploring partnerships with fintech firms to expand customer base through a digital push of selling policies online, a top company official said.
Among 23 private life insurers, Aegon is ahead of only Sahara Life on new premium collection.
The LIC, the only state-owned life insurer, holds the top rank in the life insurance space.
"While market share is important, at this point of time, the focus is to build the business more towards direct-to- customer and more digital with an omni-channel kind of a concept," Saibal Ghosh, Chief Investment Officer, Aegon Life Insurance, told
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.