- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
IL&FS says ITNL roads business attracts strong interest
India`s heavily indebted Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services (IL&FS) said on Wednesday it has received more than 30 expressions of interest for IL&FS Transportation Networks Ltd`s (ITNL) domestic road business.
"Interest has been received from a mix of strategic and financial players," IL&FS said in a statement.
ITNL is the biggest subsidiary of IL&FS and manages some of the group`s most valuable assets such as road projects.
IL&FS, an infrastructure and finance company which has debts of 910 billion rupees ($12.9 billion), has been trying to sell assets to repay debt after several defaults forced the government to overhaul its management last year.
India`s central bank has asked IL&FS`s lenders to classify loans extended to the company as non-performing, two sources told Reuters on Tuesday. ($1 = 70.3960 Indian rupees)
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.