- Nifty breaches key support level on Friday – Will market continue to see correction in upcoming week? Know what analysts say
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to officially roll out 5G services in India on October 1
- Rupee ‘held back very well’ among peers against USD; RBI & Finance Ministry watching developments, says Sitharaman
- S Jaishankar at UNGA: India on side of those respecting UN Charter and its founding principles
- BPCL signs pact with Brazil's Petrobras to diversify crude oil sourcing
IL&FS Investment Managers Q3 profit dips 24 pc to Rs 5.21 cr
IL&FS Investment Managers, private equity arm of IL&FS group, Wednesday reported a 24 per cent decline in net profit to Rs 5.21 crore for the third quarter ended December 2018.
The company, which is part of debt-ridden IL&FS group, had registered a Rs 6.84 crore net profit in the corresponding quarter of 2017-18.
The total income rose to Rs 17.7 crore during the quarter, compared with Rs 17.5 crore in the corresponding period a year ago, IL&FS Investment Managers said in a regulatory filing.
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) has initiated investigation through Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) against Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Ltd (IL&FS), the holding company, and its subsidiaries, it said.
As part of its investigation, SFIO has been seeking information from the company on an ongoing basis, it said.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.