- BPCL share price trades ex-dividend today, stock down over 2% – what should investors know
- UPI's global expansion continues: Indian travellers can now use service in THIS country
- Warning for iPhone users: Attackers can take control of your device - Apple issues statement
- Manish Sisodia's residence in Delhi raided by CBI; Arvind Kejriwal reacts
- Windfall profit tax on export of diesel, jet fuel hiked; slashed on domestic crude oil
IIFL Q3 net profit dips 12% to Rs 220 cr
Financial services firm IIFL Wednesday reported a 12 per cent decline in consolidated net profit to Rs 220 crore for the December 2018 quarter.
The firm had posted a net profit of Rs 250 crore in the December quarter of 2017-18 fiscal.
IIFL's consolidated total income also declined to Rs 990 crore in the third quarter of the current fiscal, from Rs 1,014 crore in the corresponding period of the previous financial year.
IIFL Holdings Chairman Nirmal Jain said the quarter has been challenging.
"I do not see any threat to the long-term potential or prospects of all our businesses. We see even bigger opportunity with continuing formalisation of credit. IIFL Wealth is making decisive strides towards advisory business model," Jain said.
IIFL is a diversified financial services firm engaged in non-banking and housing finance, wealth and asset management, financial advisory and broking, mutual Funds and investment banking, among others.
Shares of IIFL Holdings closed at Rs 450.30, up 3.21 per cent on the BSE.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.