- Service charge on food bills: Big development from Delhi HC - No stay on guidelines prohibiting hotels, restaurants
- Fixed Depsit Interest Rate: Check latest FD rates of HDFC Bank, SBI, Kotak Mahindra Bank, PNB, ICICI Bank, BoB, IOB, Ujjivan
- Operation Demat Daka Big Impact: 4 out of 5 victims of demat account hacking receive compensation; Anil Singhvi lauds them for t
- Indian Railways to shut 300 ticket counters this year, to make IRCTC server robust
- India’s first electric double-decker bus Switch EiV22 unveiled | PHOTOS
Huawei's CFO Meng requests change in sureties for bail conditions
Huawei Technologies Co Ltd Chief Financial Officer Meng Wanzhou`s lawyer told a Canadian court on Tuesday that her client has applied for an alteration in the sureties for her bail conditions.
Meng was granted bail on Dec. 11, 10 days after her arrest in Vancouver at the request of U.S. authorities sparked a diplomatic dispute between China and Canada. The 46-year-old executive has been required to wear an ankle monitor and stay at home from 11 p.m. to 6 a.m., among other conditions.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.