- Nifty breaches key support level on Friday – Will market continue to see correction in upcoming week? Know what analysts say
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to officially roll out 5G services in India on October 1
- Rupee ‘held back very well’ among peers against USD; RBI & Finance Ministry watching developments, says Sitharaman
- S Jaishankar at UNGA: India on side of those respecting UN Charter and its founding principles
- BPCL signs pact with Brazil's Petrobras to diversify crude oil sourcing
Gur settles quiet in thin trade
Steady conditions prevailed at the wholesale jaggery market in the national capital today as prices moved in a narrow range on alternate bouts of trading and pegged at the last levels.
Similar trend was noticed in Muzaffarnagar and Muradnagar mandies on lack of worthwhile buying activity.
Marketmen said adequate stocks position against sporadic demand mainly kept gur prices unaltered.
Following are today's rates (in Rs per quintal): Gur chakku Rs 2,800-2,900, pedi Rs 3,000-3,100, dhayya Rs 3,100-3,200 and shakkar Rs 3,300-3,400.
Muzaffarnagar: rasket Rs 2,400-2,450, chakku Rs 2,550- 2,750, khurpa Rs 2,600-2,650 and ladoo Rs 2,800-2,900.
Muradnagar: pedi Rs 2,650-2750 and dhayya Rs 2,800-2,850.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.