- Tata Motors to buy Ford India's Sanand factory for Rs 726 crore
- At NITI meet, PM Modi gives mantra of 3Ts, modernising agriculture to Chief Ministers in big push for 'Atmanirbhar Bharat'
- Majority of employees want hybrid work, not work from office - An insight
- Oil slides further amid recession fears, slow recovery in China imports
- Commonwealth Games schedule India day 11, August 8
Governor Das meets NBFC representatives
Representatives of the troubled shadow banking sector met Reserve Bank governor Shaktikanta Das Wednesday and are understood to have discussed a host of issues surrounding liquidity, which they have been struggling with since the IL&FS crisis broke out late August last.
There has also been a suggestion to have a bi-annual meeting between the governor and the representatives of the sector which is most likely to be implemented, sources said.
"We discussed our problems, starting with the liquidity issues. It is not as bad as November on liquidity right now, but the costs have gone up. We hope cost will come down soon," one of the attendees of the meeting, told
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.