- Navratna SIP on Zee Business: BUY Electrosteel Castings share - check price target
- Rupee Vs Dollar: Former CEA K.V. Subramanian explains INR's fall versus greenback; when will USD appreciation stop?
- Croma: Apple iPhone 13 available at Rs 51,990, Apple Watch SE at Rs 27,900 - How to get this deal
- Multibagger stocks: Pondy Oxides, Ram Ratna Wires share price drops 5% ahead of turning ex-bonus tomorrow | Details
- Nirmala Sitharaman criticises states seeking more funds, says 'You Me' culture won't work
Gold futures weaken by 0.15% on global cues
Gold prices declined by 0.15 per cent to Rs 29,487 per 10 grams in futures trade today as participants trimmed positions amid a weak trend overseas.
At the Multi Commodity Exchange, gold for delivery in December fell by Rs 43, or 0.15 per cent to Rs 29,487 per ten grams in business turnover of 345 lots.
Similarly, the yellow metal for delivery in far-month February was trading lower by Rs 39, or 0.13 per cent to Rs 29,620 per ten grams in 35 lots.
Analysts attributed the slide in gold futures to weakness in precious metals in the global market.
Globally, gold fell 0.17 per cent to USD 1,289.30 an ounce in Singapore today.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.