- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
German government unified on need to implement coal exit: Altmaier
Germany`s ruling coalition is unified on the need to implement the recommendations of a government-appointed commission for exiting coal by 2038, Economy Minister Peter Altmaier told German broadcaster ARD on Sunday.
Altmaier, a conservative, said he was in close touch with Finance Minister Olaf Scholz, a Social Democrat, about the issue, and some money had already been earmarked in the 2019 budget to get started with various measures.
The government`s commission on Saturday proposed shutting down the last of Germany`s coal-fired power plants by 2038 at the latest, and providing at least 40 billion euros ($45.7 billion) in aid to regions affected by the phase-out.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.