- Syrma SGS Technology IPO: Issue filled 37% on Day 1; should you subscribe? Anil Singhvi suggests this
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4, Galaxy Z Flip 4 price in India revealed - Pre-booking, offers and specifications
- Har Ghar Tiranga campaign: Over 30 crore National Flags sold; CAIT says business worth Rs 500 crore generated
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee death anniversary: Remembering the poet Prime Minister of India
- From Rakesh Jhunjhunwala's portfolio: 5 Tata Group stocks that made him ace investor
France seeks Renault board meeting to replace CEO Ghosn - sources
The French government is moving to dismiss Renault`s
Renault is set to convene a meeting of its nominations committee, followed by a full board session on Sunday Jan. 20, according to three people briefed on the process.
France, Renault`s biggest shareholder, had until now supported its decision to keep Ghosn in office while he awaits trial in Japan for alleged misconduct at Nissan , the French carmaker`s alliance partner he also chaired.
The move follows a decision by the Tokyo District Court earlier on Tuesday to deny Ghosn`s request for release on bail.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.