- DA Hike: Government raises Dearness Allowance of Central Government employees by 4% to 38%
- Bank of Baroda rolls out Khushiyon ka Tyohaar as festive season begins details
- Torrent Pharma share price falls 5.5% on pricey deal with Curatio Healthcare – know what brokerages say
- Electric two-wheeler maker Motovolt Mobility plans to invest Rs 200 crore for expansion
- Spike in oil price breaking India's back: S Jaishankar after talks with Antony Blinken
Firm global cues lift silver futures by 0.21%
Silver prices moved up by 0.21 per cent to Rs 39,591 per kg in futures trading today as traders widened their exposure, in line with a firm trend overseas.
At the Multi Commodity Exchange, silver for delivery in December went up by Rs 84, or 0.21 per cent, to Rs 39,591 per kg in a business turnover of 820 lots.
On similar lines, the white metal for delivery in March contracts went higher by Rs 62, or 0.15 per cent, to Rs 40,263 per kg in 131 lots.
Market analysts said expanding of positions by participants coupled with a firm trend in global markets led to the rise in silver prices in futures trade.
Globally, silver rose 0.21 per cent to USD 16.89 an ounce in Singapore.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.