- Nifty breaches key support level on Friday – Will market continue to see correction in upcoming week? Know what analysts say
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to officially roll out 5G services in India on October 1
- Rupee ‘held back very well’ among peers against USD; RBI & Finance Ministry watching developments, says Sitharaman
- S Jaishankar at UNGA: India on side of those respecting UN Charter and its founding principles
- BPCL signs pact with Brazil's Petrobras to diversify crude oil sourcing
Duane Park sells stake in SpiceJet for Rs 14.75 crore
Duane Park today sold 10 lakh shares of no-frills airline SpiceJet for Rs 14.75 crore through an open market transaction.
According to the block deal data available with BSE, Duane Park offloaded 10 lakh shares or 0.17 per cent stake in the no-frills airline.
The shares were sold at an average price of Rs 147.5 apiece, valuing the transaction at Rs 14.75 crore.
The block deal data showed that Jay Street Investment Advisors bought the shares.
Spicejet stock settled at Rs 148.10 per unit on BSE, up 2.95 per cent from previous close.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.