- Syrma SGS Technology IPO: Issue filled 37% on Day 1; should you subscribe? Anil Singhvi suggests this
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4, Galaxy Z Flip 4 price in India revealed - Pre-booking, offers and specifications
- Har Ghar Tiranga campaign: Over 30 crore National Flags sold; CAIT says business worth Rs 500 crore generated
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee death anniversary: Remembering the poet Prime Minister of India
- From Rakesh Jhunjhunwala's portfolio: 5 Tata Group stocks that made him ace investor
Disney CEO stock award worth as much as $149.6 million in 2018
Walt Disney Co
The media and entertainment company reported that Iger`s compensation rose 80.9 percent to $65.6 million, excluding awards based on the Fox deal.
Last month, Iger agreed to certain adjustments to his compensation package, which ties his paycheck to the company`s performance, as it nears completion of the deal.
Disney suffered a rare rebuke from its shareholders last year when a 52 percent majority opposed the compensation of Iger and other executives in a non-binding vote.
The proxy filing released on Friday showed that Iger`s $65.6 million compensation for 2018 included $35.4 million in stock awards. That 2018 stock award figure rises to $149.6 million, assuming completion of the acquisition and the highest level of performance conditions are achieved, Disney said.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.