- Navratna SIP on Zee Business: BUY Electrosteel Castings share - check price target
- Rupee Vs Dollar: Former CEA K.V. Subramanian explains INR's fall versus greenback; when will USD appreciation stop?
- Croma: Apple iPhone 13 available at Rs 51,990, Apple Watch SE at Rs 27,900 - How to get this deal
- Multibagger stocks: Pondy Oxides, Ram Ratna Wires share price drops 5% ahead of turning ex-bonus tomorrow | Details
- Nirmala Sitharaman criticises states seeking more funds, says 'You Me' culture won't work
Dilip Buildcon Q2 profit soars to Rs 115 cr
Construction firm Dilip Buildcon today said its standalone profit soared manifold to Rs 115.60 crore in the September quarter of the current fiscal.
The company's profit from continuing operations stood at Rs 6.96 crore during the same quarter a year ago.
The company's total income rose Rs 1,584.92 crore in the period under review from Rs 919.84 crore during the corresponding period of the previous fiscal, the Bhopal-based company said in a BSE filing.
However, the expenses during July-September 2017 also shot up to Rs 1,475.11 crore from Rs 910.63 crore in the year-ago period.
Shares of the company today ended 1.73 per cent lower at Rs 857.35 apiece on BSE.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.