- Oil & Gas sector set for sharp earnings drop in Q2 amid lower GRMs, other factors; what brokerage recommends on IGL, BPCL, IOCL
- Redmi Pad Unboxing, first look in PICS: Check price in India, colour options, specs and availability
- No charge for RuPay credit card use on UPI for transaction up to THIS amount, confirms NPCI
- Stocks to Buy in October: SBI Cards, Airtel among 5 stocks that may yield up to 29% returns
- PM Modi inaugurates Rs 1470-cr AIIMS Bilaspur in Himachal Pradesh; to lay foundation for projects worth Rs 3650 cr soon
Dhanuka Agritech Q2 net profit up 5 pc at Rs 52 cr
Dhanuka Agritech today posted 5.41 per cent increase in its net profit at Rs 52.81 crore for the quarter ended September of the current fiscal.
Its net profit stood at Rs 50.10 crore in the same period of the last fiscal, the company said in a regulatory filing.
Total income fell marginally to Rs 349.75 crore in the July-September period of the current fiscal compared with Rs 358.51 crore in the year-ago period.
The company's Managing Director M K Dhanuka said: "Our growth is slow than expected, due to GST and non-favourable agro-climatic conditions.
However, for the rest of the quarters, the company is hopeful of registering more growth by improving the product mix, ongoing branding initiatives and launch of new products, he said.
Shares of the company rose 0.99 per cent to close at Rs 649.10 apiece on the BSE today.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.