- Dalal Street Voice: Who will make money in 2022? S. Naren decodes ABCDEF of investing
- Vedant Fashions IPO: Price band fixed at Rs 824-866; issue opens on February 4
- A ‘Humble’ US Fed in January meeting, likely to be ‘Nimble’ footed for the March interest rate hike
- Budget 2022 Expectations: What electric vehicle industry demands from FM Nirmala Sitharaman; Here is the wishlist
- Kotak Mahindra Bank q3 result: PAT jumps 31% YoY to Rs 3,403 crore in December
Delhi-Pune GoAir flight diverted to Mumbai for refuelling
A Pune-bound GoAir flight from New Delhi was diverted to the city's Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport (CSMIA) Thursday for refuelling due to airspace restrictions in Pune, the airline said.
Flight G8173, operating on Pune-New Delhi route, later took off from Mumbai for its destination at 1230 hours, it said.
"Flight G8173, Delhi-Pune, was diverted to Mumbai because of Air Force movement at Pune air space," GoAir said in a statement.
Anticipating delayed landing, the crew decided to divert the flight to Mumbai for refuelling as a safety measure, it added.
There were 176 passengers on board the Airbus A320 aircraft.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.